
On Monday, Spencer and I got to spend the day up on the slopes. Spencer spent most of the day in snowboarding classes, and I got to ski all day by myself. For those of you who know me well, I don't do hardly anything fun like that by myself. I usually can get someone to come accompany me on any fun thing I pull together. Well this was a different day. I was all by myself. At first I was a little bored. Don't get me wrong, I loved having a beautiful day to myself skiing, but.... it was a little boring until I got my head into it, my ipod on, and knew I was going to use this day to ski and get back to being good again at this sport. Also to explore Brighton again. It's been forever since I have skied there. I think the last time I can rememember is with my sister's and dad. When I was probably 14 or 15. My sister's and I would get lost up in those trees. We never skied on the trail, only off the beaten path. Kim and I once got lost and ended up over by Solitude. I was wondering how that actually happened when I was up there on Monday seeing there is a dam inbetween those two resorts. Who knows... Anyway, it was amazing day. Spencer and I got to squeeze in a couple of runs at the end of his classes. He is so good at snowboarding, and he just started. I love that about my Spencer. When he puts his mind to something he wants to accomplish he not only does it but does his best at it. He is the best at everything he puts his mind to. What a great example he is to me. I'm so excited that now my kids are old enough we can share this sport together. I have missed it so much. I can't wait to go again. Anyone else want to come?






7 comments:
Love your blog! You are so cute. I love that your middle name is Breeze!
Love Susy Burningham
So fun... I worked at the resorts for 4 years with a free seasons pass, and skied a total of about 45 minutes! I may have to learn soon. So fun to be able to do that with your kids!
What a fun little date! I bet he loved it! My girls are a little wussy! They would have gotten cold after about 20 minutes!! Looks like you had so much fun!!!
Wow, lots of new things on your blog. Good job! I need to do something snazzy with ours. It is so plain.
I am Sooooo jealous!
Looks like fun. I would spend the whole day on my behind. I have never skiied!
kim king mosley
kimboking.blogspot.com
That sounds so fun! I would love to come, but I suck. It's been way too long since I have hit the slopes. My snow pants don't even fit anymore. Besides that I want to learn to snowboard so I would probably be in class with Spencer!
Post a Comment