Yes!! I'm so excited to post these photo's. We finally had family pictures taken in November. We haven't done it since Britton was a baby. I know, bad mom. We always have all our professional pictures done by the best. Swensen Photography. The family picture is a little small but I just wanted you to see how good they turned out. Thanks Clark for wonderful pictures.
I have shown these to everyone! I love Swensen Photography.... I think I will make an appointment with him for when we are in Utah again! He is the best!
They turned out so cute! Clark does a great job! He has done a bunch of our family pictures too!! They are the greatest! What a cute little family you have!! And my 9 year old is sitting here with me and said, "ooh, she is so pretty!" (You)!
It's a Breeze is how I want to look at life. It's also my middle name and the name of my daughter. I'm lucky to be the wife of the best husband in the world. Ask anyone. The mother of 4 beautiful children. Three very active boys and a beautiful daughter. Life's a Breeze!
8 comments:
Love it!
Kara, cute pictues!! You look so good!!
I have shown these to everyone! I love Swensen Photography.... I think I will make an appointment with him for when we are in Utah again! He is the best!
They turned out so cute! Clark does a great job! He has done a bunch of our family pictures too!! They are the greatest! What a cute little family you have!! And my 9 year old is sitting here with me and said, "ooh, she is so pretty!"
(You)!
What a good looking family! Those are darling.
What cute pics of your cute fam :)
Where was the location at? Love em'
Seriously the cutest.
I think we found a family to replace our outdated family pictures in the Swensen's ads. Your pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment