How many times have you seen this movie? I want to know. Mine has been three and i'm itching for a fourth. I'm curious if i'm the only one. (Besides you Hayley, I know your just a little more obsessed than I. Love that!!)
I know I'm weird... but I'm not that into it. I read the first book... I guess I'm the outcast, I don't really like the writing style. Hence the fact that I haven't seen the movie! Rhiana, on the other hand is on, I believe, three times, and itching for a fourth, also! You weird-os! :)
I'm with you Schille family....and I know that I can be honest because this is my big sistas blog! I wasn't into the books either. I also saw the movie but I can't even count how many times I thought they should have pulled a Willy Wonka and "strike,cut that, reverse it" and shot the scene again & again & again. I did think Edward was good in the movie and some of his other family members; but I did not think Bella was a very good actress for the most part....she had a few good scenes, but come on..you are the main character! Right now, my kids haven't seen the sun for almost a month so I am taking them to the casting call for the next Twilight movie! Wish them luck!
I have only seen it twice. It's not even in the theaters anymore here. I wanted to see it one more time in the theaters. Maybe I'll have to fly home again. lol~
It's a Breeze is how I want to look at life. It's also my middle name and the name of my daughter. I'm lucky to be the wife of the best husband in the world. Ask anyone. The mother of 4 beautiful children. Three very active boys and a beautiful daughter. Life's a Breeze!
6 comments:
I know I'm weird... but I'm not that into it. I read the first book... I guess I'm the outcast, I don't really like the writing style. Hence the fact that I haven't seen the movie! Rhiana, on the other hand is on, I believe, three times, and itching for a fourth, also! You weird-os! :)
I'm with you girl...I have seen it three times as well! :)
only once, but I do want to see it again? Anyone up for a girls night out?
I'm with you Schille family....and I know that I can be honest because this is my big sistas blog! I wasn't into the books either. I also saw the movie but I can't even count how many times I thought they should have pulled a Willy Wonka and "strike,cut that, reverse it" and shot the scene again & again & again. I did think Edward was good in the movie and some of his other family members; but I did not think Bella was a very good actress for the most part....she had a few good scenes, but come on..you are the main character! Right now, my kids haven't seen the sun for almost a month so I am taking them to the casting call for the next Twilight movie! Wish them luck!
I have only seen it twice. It's not even in the theaters anymore here. I wanted to see it one more time in the theaters. Maybe I'll have to fly home again. lol~
STUPID CALIFORNIA!
I have only seen it twice, but Kami has seen it 6 times. I think she can almost say it word for word by now. I do want to see it again though.
Post a Comment