Monday, February 9, 2009

It's birthday WEEK....



For those of you who know me well, I love my birthday!!! I was lucky to be born on the best holiday of the year. Valentines Day. Now, my birthday is not just celebrated on that day, I celebrate a whole week, sometimes even longer. My brother-in-law Derik calls it Karagra. We Burton girl seem to all do this. I feel like as we get older we deserve that. So today kick's off my fun week. I'm going in for some spa treatments and a little lunch with my kids. This week I have many plans for myself. A massage, movies, skiing, sushi, shopping, anyone is free to join me. Happy Birthday to me!!!

10 comments:

schille family said...

I love it!! All women should do that...Yay for February Birthdays...mine's at the end of the month. :)

Julie said...

Hey! I think it is a fabulous idea! I hope you have a great birthday week! I'm gonna start having my own Juliegra! Pamper the heck out of yourself girl! You deserve it!

Chrispy Critter said...

Wish I was there to celebrate with you!

Beal Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like a fun week. You deserve it. P.S...Have I told you lately that I love my new hair do?!?

Janaan said...

Hi Kara. Happy Birthday! The headbands are from a seller on Etsy. Here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6834822
I think you should definitely pick one up as a birthday treat.

Nielsen Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You deserve all the pampering in the world! I am so lucky to know you!! Love you girl!!

Natalie said...

Happy Bday!! way to celebrate in style, love your hair :)

Muriel said...

Happy Birthday Week to you! Hope you enjoy every moment of it. Looking forward to my own week starting on Sunday. Wish we could celebrate together! One of these years we will.

britta said...

Heather English's hair is sooo cute! Good job!!! I miss you too. Come and see me!!!!

These Are The Days said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and I love some feedback. I think it's great you celebrate your birthday all week. I have a Halloween birthday so I should start doing that too. I really feel jipped, having to trick or treat every year. No one's thinking of my birthday, they're too busy painting their faces and snarfing down candy. :) I'm anxious to check out your blog.