Our Britton. He has the cutest disposition. I had to post what he said to me today. First of all Britton is a very picky eater. He usually doesn't like what I make for dinner ever, but I make him try it and he usually only eats the veggies and bread.
Today when he asked me what I was cooking for dinner I told him crock pot chicken. He said, "what is that? Can I see?" So I showed him. He got down off the counter after his comments of "ew that looks gross", then turns to me and says, "I don't want creamy chicken, i'm fasting tonight." Love him!






3 comments:
Oh that is so cute! And what a huge, contagious smile he has!! Hey, I'm impressed he eats his veges! Do you dip them in chocolate or something? My girls wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole! Such a cute little comment about "fasting"!!
Wow, he must have really not liked the look of it! ha ha ha At least I know with my kids.. it would be a serious decision for them to opt for fasting over eating. LOL
He's so cute!
Hey, I need to get something booked with you for my hair, it's hitting that point of SCARY!!!! I'll call ya.
ruby wouldn't eat dinner one night. I tried to talk her into it.
R: I am fasting.
M: usually you have a purpose to your fast.
R: I am fasting for a new family!
Post a Comment