Friday, January 9, 2009

New Years Day

For the last 3 years we have had a tradition with our neighbors to go to Solider Hollow for a day of sledding, eating, and fun. Every year our group gets bigger and bigger. We are a popular bunch. Who wouldn't want to play with us. (ha,ha..) Thanks everyone for helping us start out 2009 right. We love all of you.


Addison



Dad and Breeze




Spencer to busy to take a picture


Mom and Breeze. She loved every minute of it.






Tonya and friend



Rob and Jacy






Happy New Year everyone

3 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

Did you love my song? Too bad I have always thought it said I saw the SUN! Duh!!

schille family said...

Such a fun idea.. and looks like a fun group!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of you and Breeze! I'm sad I missed it:(

Chelsea