Merry Christmas everyone. We had a great day. Everyone got what the wanted and needed. I loved the snow that day. Nothing better than a white Christmas.
I love this picture of Breeze. She loves her new kitchen.
I love this picture of Breeze. She loves her new kitchen.
Britton's favorite toy. He loves this thing. Can't hold it up, but loves it. It's so much bigger than he is.
I had to post this picture of Breeze. She is such a poser. When you try to take a picture of her she won't stop moving for all of the positions she is trying.
Taylor trying on Breeze's new tutu. This is Christmas night with Kevin's family.
As you can see, Britton asked everyone for a nerf gun. He couldn't be happier.
Hayden and Addi, chillin'.






1 comment:
I love getting a peek into your Christmas....love Breeze and that kitchen! And Britton and the gun just makes me laugh....thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment