Here is JChic boutique in SOJO..... I love the clothes, i'm totally addicted. They have GREAT prices, cute quality stuff... you know me and clothes, it's my euphoria.
Here is a sneak peek. Come in and see for yourself. This store has the most amazing owner and personal stylist. Jen Clyde. Her style is so her own.
This is her... so cute.
Come in soon and check us out. Here is her website
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very cool! We have a boutique here that is a lot like it. The only difference is the jeans are $200 and a t-shirt is $75!
It's a Breeze is how I want to look at life. It's also my middle name and the name of my daughter. I'm lucky to be the wife of the best husband in the world. Ask anyone. The mother of 4 beautiful children. Three very active boys and a beautiful daughter. Life's a Breeze!
2 comments:
Very cool! We have a boutique here that is a lot like it. The only difference is the jeans are $200 and a t-shirt is $75!
Chelsea
I'll see you Saturday at 1:00!
Post a Comment