Oh yes once again, this time on a girls trip with five of my longest and closest friends. What can I say about the trip but it was sooo much fun. We mostly just shopped, ate, and laughed our heads off for three whole days. We did also use the time to catch up on some sleep, but with our late nights there wasn't very much sleeping.
A quick explanation for the cigarette photo: I know, avoid the apperance of evil! I hope my children never see this. Angie and I found these candy cigarettes in a specialty store at the outlet and had to go down memory lane. For those of you in who were kids in the 80's remember these? Holly had a great song her grandma use to sing when they ate them. I'll have to have her post it for me. It was so funny! Thanks girls of glitter gultch for the great weekend. Love you!






6 comments:
So funny...love Chris and Holly's hair, looks like you had the Chi out. Stylin!
Love Ya Kar Bear- Here's the song my grandma use to whip out when she would let us buy candy cigarettes at the 7.
Puff, puff, puff that cigarette.
Puff, puff, puff, 'til you puff yourself to death.
Tell Saint Peter at the golden gate,
that you hate to make him wait,
and just puff, puff, puff that cigarette.
My siblings & I just recently found out that it was some country song. I'm still trying to figure out how my grandma learned it! I think it was her way of engraving in our brains how bad cigarettes where while we ate the candy!
I am so ready to go back!!! Love ya
it sorta looks like you're sucking on chalk.
Love the cigarette picture! Still so jealous you all went to Vegas without me! Guess you can find anything in Vegas - didn't think they made candy cigarettes anymore. I used to get those all the time!
Post a Comment