My good friend Chelsea had a birthday party for her two girls last week. The fun thing about these girls is Chelsea and I were pregnant at the same time with both of them. I had Britton about 4 weeks before Lilly was born. Then I had Breeze one week to the day before Olivia was born. It's fun to see them grown up now and be instant friends. At least Lilly and Britton are. Breeze and Livy are to young to know the difference. Britton tells me all the time that when he becomes a Dad he is going to ask Lilly to marry him. Lilly tells her mom she wants Britton to take her to the Pink Beach in her dreams. It's so cute. Anyway they had a Princess and Super Hero's birthday party and it was the cutest thing ever.
The Snow Whites are so cute swinging.
Lilly and Britton
Britton did not want to have his picture taken
Thanks Lilly and Olivia for a great party!






1 comment:
So cute! Breeze is an adorable Snow White!! It was fun to see pics of Syd on there too...I missed out on taking them to the party due to HSM on ice so it was great to see what they looked like!!
Post a Comment