Monday, November 5, 2007

My wonderful kids


I couple of things that I need to write down so I don't forget the memories. Breeze will be two at the end of the week and all of the sudden over the past couple of days the terrible two's have come out of my sweet daughter. She threw a huge fit in the 'Bee Movie' because she wanted the mug. She also has become very sneaky. She will get into my purse for my lip gloss and run into a hiding place so I can't find her. She also does it with candy, hair products, pens or crayons, anything she knows she shouldn't be into.



Britton said a funny thing to me the other day. "Mom, when dad gets his truck I want to paint it yellow like 'Bumble bee' on Transformers and get a boat for him. Do you think I get to drive the boat? Will it be the one like the Carter's cousins? When is grandpa going to take me on his boat?" This conversation went on like this for the next 15-20 minutes. I hope he will always confide in me.

A little about Addi. He got under my bed today to look for Breeze's sock and found the BIG Christmas present. I felt so bad for him because I think he was a little confused why I had it under my bed. I could KILL Kevin. I explained a little bit that sometimes mommy's and daddy's have to help Santa out and get the more expensive things for him. He had to swear he wouldn't tell anyone about what he saw. I hate having him to carry that burden over the next couple of months. I could KILL Kevin!!! I'm saying it again because it was how I felt.

7 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Hi Kara it Amanda......I am so glad you found my blog, So excited to watch the new things that are happening with you.
my blog is aamoore@blogspot.com

The Moore Family said...

I gave you the wrong blog address
aamoore.blogspot.com
sorry

Kim said...

Sorry about the PS2, under the bed is NOT really a great place, KEVIN! Take those BIG presents to the Ohlsons! Just kiddin' ya. See ya on Friday!

Holly said...

Sometime a girl just has to be alone with her lip gloss, hair products and candy, right?

Grant said...

that the cutest snow white I have ever seen. Grandpa

Chrispy Critter said...

Ruby told me she didn't believe in the tooth fairy. I asked her if she wanted her to come. Of course she said yes so I said start believin! I am so glad you have a daughter. Your kids look darling!

Sherrie said...

She may be trouble but she is so stinkin cute!