My cute little Britton has been saying the cutest things lately I have to write them down. On our way home from shopping the other night we passed the Jordan River Temple. It was dark, so the temple was illuminating. Britton then asks if that is where Kevin and I got married. Mom- No it was the Salt Lake Temple. B- who was watching me when you got married? M- You were up in Heaven in the Spirit World when we got married. I'm sure you were watching daddy and I. B- Did we get to pick who was our mommy and daddy? M- of course. Do you like what you picked out or would you pick different? B- No mom I would pick you and dad. I love you mom. M- (tears) I love you too Bubba.
Another funny one today. Breeze was sick a couple of days ago and now Britton has it. Tonight he said to his Dad. DAD!!! Help!! Throw-up is coming out my Butt!! Gotta love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
That reminds me of Hailey's 1st experience like that on the toilet. She said "Mom, I did one an a hundred came out!" They can make even potty talk cute! It was fun to see you today for a minute. Love ya!
Full body chills! That is the cutest story. I also know what he means about the throw up.
That is so cute. I love those kind of conversations, there is nothing better! LOL at the throw up!!!
Love the new look of the blog! How did you do it?
Post a Comment