
I have been tagged by my friend Sandra...so fun!
HUSBAND
What is his name? Kevin Grant Ohlson
How long have you been together? We celebrated 10 years in May of this year. We went on a wonderful Caribbean cruise with our friends to mark the anniversary.
Who eats more? That depends on the day. Sometimes he is more, sometimes me. I love food!
Who said "I love you" first? He did.
Who is taller? Definitely him. We are at the perfect hugging height.
Who sings better? Definitely me! Kevin always belts it out no matter what tune he is in.
Who is smarter? Kevin. He is an open book of information.
Who does the laundry? SOOOOO me. Sometimes if it is left on the bed to be folded he will finish that.
Who does the dishes? The both of us at dinnertime. Throughout the day, me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed. Kevin does, unless the door is at the left when we are traveling, then he would.
Who pays the bills? He does. Since he was done with college. I couldn't handle the stress. I swear I was getting an ulcer.
Who mows the lawn? For sure him. I'm allergic.
Who cooks dinner? Always me unless it's girls night out then Kevin makes great Grilled Cheese. Way better than mine.
Who drives when you are together? He does. My mom always use to drive for my dad when I was growing up. I always felt like it was a husband thing to do. It doesn't mean I'm not a side seat driver. I totally am.
Who is more stubborn? Me. I'm always trying to change that. It's one of my weaknesses.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Kevin.
Who's parents do you see the most? His. Just last year they moved only 10 minutes away. We love it.
Who kissed first? I made the move, he swooped in.
Who proposed? He did. He took me to the U on the mountain on a freezing night when it was all lit up. He read me a beautiful poem that he had written and asked me then.
Who is more sensitive? It's a tie. We are both sensitive in many different ways. We complement each other.
Who has more siblings? I do. 4 sisters and 1 brother. Kevin has two older sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? I like Sandra's answer on this one. I think we both have our own leg. Sometimes he leads and I follow. Other times vice-versa.
Tag: I would like everyone who reads this to do it. It was way fun!






5 comments:
kara I love the new look you must tell me how you did it!!
And I love this post, I definitly think out of all of us you scored the best, well I love all my brother in laws equally but Kev treats you like a queen like you deserve. I strive to find something just like that, maybe you should be picking my dates out for me ;)
hehehe cute!
Rah Rah Rah! You have a great husband, and he has a catch! I love your new layout.
Hey Kara, You need to call me ASAP and tell me how you got this great new layout. Mine's been fine for Halloween and throughout Nov. but come Dec. I'm wanting to change it. I loved hanging out with you guys the other night. Give me a call sometime for a girls night out! :)
Great new layout Kara. I still need to get music on my blog... still need to get a link to your blog on my blog too...
Yeah! I am so glad you did this tag...it was fun to find out more about Kevin!!
Post a Comment