Thursday, November 29, 2007
Ahhhhh!!! Help me!
I cannot get into the decorating jig. I still have fall decor up. I even put on my Christmas Cd's and everything and cannot get into the Christmas groove. Help! Usually a light snow and hot chocolate with otis spunkmier cookies does it but I tried is yesterday and no luck. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I am just doing one box at a time. It seems to be working. Maybe do your tree on sunday with the family and use the next 2 days to take down fall and put up a few christmas things. Maybe a wreath, or try burning a christmas candle.
at least you blog, your doing much better than me!
I was so excited to decorate for Christmas and then in 2 days time I have gone from Santa to Scrooge - sorry I'm no help!
Post a Comment