This family is definitely a couple of characters. Everyone choose their own costume. Spencer even picked his out from the costume box, and Addi made his up all on his own. He is kind of hooked on the Indiana Jones thing right now. Thanks dad for letting us use Grandpa Bills favorite hat. It was so much better than the cow/ cowboy hat I had. He even had me put some hair on his chest and wanted the button unbuttoned so everyone could see.
We were so lucky to spend the evening with our good friends up the street from us. We ate some yummy soup, and delicious treats before we headed out for some trick-or-treating. The boys loaded up all the kids in the trailer pulled behind the 4 wheeler. I'm hooked. The kids got to go everywhere and wasn't exhausted from walking. Thanks Alicia for putting it together. We had a blast.
Cinderella and Snow White.....aka- Alicia and Kara. We thought we would dress up this year as a princess like our daughters. The best is when little girls would ask us if we lived in Disneyland.






7 comments:
That is so so cute! I love that you dress up too! I have always been a party pooper that way! Although, last year I did "sort of " dress up. I threw a few packs of smarties on my pants and went as "Smartie pants"..I know, pretty pathetic!! I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you! Beautiful!
Hey is that Jason and Holly Vick on your blog list?? Tell her to let me in! I miss her! Give her my email! pulesbabe@yahoo.com!
Thanks!
I love the low impact trick or treating. You are a lovely Snow White. Love the new look of your blog.
I love the princess costumes ! You are a beautiful snow white. The huge picture of Breeze at the top of your blog is so sweet too!
Cute costumes. Jaden was Indiana Jones also. I agree about that cowboy looking Indiana Jones hat. What was up with the makers on that one. Jaden wore Jake's great grandpa's hat.
I found your blog, and I love it. You are so stinking cute! Send me an email to mbeal1@yahoo.com and I will add you as a reader to my blog.
Megan Beal
Love your blog. Now I know who had the brilliant 4 wheeler idea on Halloween. I finally got my blog up and going. Take a look if you would like: missysclan.blogspot.com
We seriously need to be good VT this month, ha,ha,ha..
Post a Comment