Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight



I had a wonderful day on Thursday. One of my very best friends Chelsea came to Utah to spend the day with us. We got picked up in a fancy 'Cullen' car. No joke. A beautiful, fast, CL230 or something like that Mercedes. We spent the day eating, shopping, and the Twilight movie. What we do best!! I loved this movie. Here is my one of my FAVORITE parts.



I think the thing I love most about this movie is I felt every emotion and feeling that Belle and Edward had together. Just like the book. I LOVED this movie. Can't wait to to see it again. What is your favorite part in the movie?

I think I spent more money on memorabilia than ANY movie I ever had. I bought a team EDWARD t-shirt and a beautiful book mark charm that can also be worn as a necklace. Go check it out on Chelsea's blog. You'll want one yourself. I've worn it everyday since.

Once again thanks you Chelsea for coming out. I love and miss you so much. I'm so glad I got to see that movie with you. It brought back so many memories of us and all the movies we use to camp out at. Miss you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kara!


We should have got a picture of the car!

What a blast that was:) I had so much fun hanging with you all day and I loved sitting by you during the movie because you were dying as much as I was. I just LOVE those Cullens!

I'll be back for the next show for sure!

Love ya!
Chelsea

Julie said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! I can't believe the Twilight HYPE EVERYWHERE!!! I have not gotten into any of it at all or read any of the books. I must be missing out! I would've loved to see the car you took! Sounds SWEET!

maren out my laundry said...

wow I had no idea when you said you saw with Chelsea it was that Chelsea. LOL so fun!

Chrispy Critter said...

Saw it last night!!! LOVED it. I am having a hard time not biting Matt!