I'm a Christmas Grinch until THanksgiving is over. I hate that Christmas decorations and food is up before Halloween is over. But this got me in the Christmas mood. Thanks sis
You would absolutly hate my house then because it is full to the brim with Christmas!!!! I can't get enough Christmas. Listening to both Christmas Radio stations every day too!!!
I love decorating for Christmas too!! My husband will NOT let me put up christmas until Turkey day is over though... Cute clip..thk for sharing, so funny
That was a cool video. I'm starting to enter severe panic mode for the next few weeks. I can't believe all there is to do! Also, I've been meaning to tell you that I love the new family pic on your blog. Love ya!
It's a Breeze is how I want to look at life. It's also my middle name and the name of my daughter. I'm lucky to be the wife of the best husband in the world. Ask anyone. The mother of 4 beautiful children. Three very active boys and a beautiful daughter. Life's a Breeze!
6 comments:
You would absolutly hate my house then because it is full to the brim with Christmas!!!! I can't get enough Christmas. Listening to both Christmas Radio stations every day too!!!
I love decorating for Christmas too!! My husband will NOT let me put up christmas until Turkey day is over though... Cute clip..thk for sharing, so funny
That was a cool video. I'm starting to enter severe panic mode for the next few weeks. I can't believe all there is to do! Also, I've been meaning to tell you that I love the new family pic on your blog. Love ya!
Too bad it is not a video of me dancing in my swimsuit instead!
What say you about TWILIGHT?
I tagged you! See my blog.
Post a Comment