It's only a week late but this it what our life is like. Our little Breeze turned three this week. My sister was in town so we threw in a little celebration with our turkey dinner. She got plenty of dress ups, her favorite thing to do. Plus pretend make up, curling iron, blow dryer, you get the picture. Every morning she stands by my side on her stool and uses my brushes to put on her own makeup just like mom. She also loves to sit us down and do someones hair and makeup. Whoever is around. She uses the curling iron just like I do when I curl her hair. She is a stylist in the making. I love that she can hold her own with her brothers and is a total princess. Here is a few pictures of her life. I'll add some birthday ones later.



Three things I love about our girl....
1. She has so much energy and love to give to everyone. There is no one that she does not call her friend.
2. She is my little shadow. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thankful for our relationship as mother and daughter. I will never take advantage of that.
3. She is such a good sister to her three big brothers. She is always looking out for them, almost as much as they look out for her.
We love you Breezey happy birthday.


8 comments:
Kara! She is so adorable!! And I love her name!! She has the cutest little smile! She looks just like her mama!
Kara, I love the new look of your blog!! SO CUTE!
Cute. I can't believe how she and Alayna have so much in common! All girl, make-up, princess. How fun to have that after your boys. Happy Birthday Breeze.
I can't believe she is 3. Way cute family picture of you guys everyone has changed since the summer.
Love the cute pics... Breeze is the cutest thing I've ever seen!... She's the only princess who can also hold her own in a crowd of boys that I know! :) Yay for three!
Happy b-day breeze! Her smile is so contagious.
Happy Birthday to Breeze!!! It was fun to see how much she has grown up on Monday night. By the way, thank you so much for monday night. It was SO FUN. I couldn't have better friends!! Love your guts!
I can't believe she is 3! Wasn't she just born?
Post a Comment