Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My little boarders


The kids have been begging Kevin to take them over to the skate park to play on Saturday mornings. As most of you know i'm gone all day with work/school so he is in charge of all the festivities. A couple of weeks ago he had a little break with all the soccer games and took them to play. I was amazed at the pictures and had to post some of my 'Major Skateboarder' Spencer and his rooky brothers.






My little boarders







I'm always a little freaked out when they go to the skate park for a few reasons. One, last summer Spencer had a major crash and smashed up his permanent front teeth. Two, I don't like to go there with the big kids skateboarding because they usually don't look out for my little ones. But of course my little ones don't look out for them either.






3 comments:

Tebbs Times said...

Cute little guys!! My kids LOVE the skate park!!

Chrispy Critter said...

I can't believe they are so big!!! I am jealous of your spinning class. I haven't gone to one since we have been here, it is too dang expensive so I run.

Sandra said...

I love watching the kids at the skate park. We went w/ Bryton in AZ and loved watching him do his tricks! Skate on!