Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Calling all friends...
Hey gals, I need a little help. I'm really struggling getting down the blow drying thing in my apprenticeship. I have no problem blow drying per say, but you know the cool thing your stylist does with the rolling and blowing with the brush and not picking up sections with your hands just the brush? Anyway I need some practice, and I need you. If your willing, I would love some real hair models to come over and i'll blow dry and style your hair. Just call me at least an hour or so before. Please!!! Who wouldn't love to have their hair blow dried and styled, for FREE!!! I know I would everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I am ALL over that GiRl, like flies on a cowpie!!! LOL I'm going out of town twice here in the next little bit; so I don't know if could do it before the first week of Nov. - but I SOOOO hope that you still need practice by then.. and hey, Kim will be here to visit so we could all get together and have a big GNO blow drying/stylin' party!! What do ya think?
Still call me though, I just might have to figure some way to fit it in before that too.. cuz that's VERY tempting!
Will you come out here and do mine?
That was Sherrie not Taylor.
Me too Kara! I can't wait for you to practice on me!
That sounds like heaven. Lately, doing my hair seems like the biggest chore. Do you make house calls? (j/k)
I would LOVE you to blow dry my hair! Tell me when!
Post a Comment