Thursday, October 9, 2008

CrAshEd!!!!!

Hey Everyone! I write to you from my ReNted computer, no j/k, my computer that comes to me only at night. Kevin brings his work laptop home every night so I can keep up with the cyber world. Why??? Because my dinosaur CoMpuTer finally crashed. I have to wait until after the 17th to have my new one shipped. I'm scared. I am never comfortable with new electronics. I still don't get my PALM phone i've had for 6 months now. The instructions are to complicated. I have no patience for that stuff. So we will see if I can even work our new one.


AnYwaY..... Here is what we've been up to the last couple of weeks.


Hunting season is in the air..... My husband is on the look out for everything, where ever we are at. Geese, Duck, Deer, Antelope, Elk, you name it he is always pointing them out to everyone that is around us. I even find myself spotting them when i'm out and about. It's so SAD!!! He got a Cow ElK a couple of weeks ago, he was so happy he was beaming for days. There have been a couple of 2 and 3 point buck that have been sleeping behind our house over the last couple of days. He is like a kid in a candy store, looking out for them.




He is off to the dEaR hunt next weekend. Any other widow's out there that want to hang out?

I took the kids last Friday out to one of our favorite fall places, GarDener VillAge to see the WiTchEs. I love this time of year.


Addi and Breeze


Spencer





Bubba and Breeze


Happy fall days!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Breezes hair is so incredibly cute Kara! LOVE it!! I guess that will be the case from now on with all your sassy talent with hair.~