Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

So in this tag i'm suppose to go to the fourth folder in my pictures and put up the fourth picture. Since I still cannot get off my old computer all of my pictures, I decided to take the fourth picture from my new download of recent pictures. (I hope that is ok Julie.)



This is a picture of Britton at his 6th birthday party. It was a costume party as you can see. He loves his new BUZZ LIGHTYEAR costume. I sacrificed alot of gas to get this costume for about $6. It was worth it!! Happy birthday Bubba.

The second part of this tag is to tell six quirky things about me. This will be difficult. (NOT!!!) I have many quirky things about me.

1. Clean my nose after I've climbed into bed. This is part of my nightly routine after i've taken my make-up off, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. Drive's Kevin UP THE WALL! ;)

2. I always have a Kleenex in my pocket. Post-nasal drip - you get the idea.

3. I have to sleep on the right side of the bed on my left side with the covers over my ears - no exceptions. This is the only way I can fall asleep. When I was little I use to sleep on the floor of my parents room when I would get scared and one time something crawled into it. Freaked me out. I've done the ear thing ever since.

4. I'm a backseat driver. Well, front passenger driver. Kevin loves to look at things to the side of the road when we drive. I constantly have to remind him to pay attention and not sight-see.

5. After I wash my hands, I tap off the excess water on the side of the sink. Then I grab a towel. Who knows why I do this, I just do.

Ok, so I asked Kevin to give me some ideas of my quirky things and he took over the computer. 1-5 is all him.

6. I always have to tell somebody what I'm doing, (or announce it) whether it's going to the bathroom, going down stairs, going to the store, EVERYTHING!! ( this was a Kev suggestion also.) It drives him nuts.

I tag, Kim, Sandee, Chelsea, Maren, and Kadie. Love ya!

5 comments:

Julie said...

So you are totally not that quirky! Although I am really hoping that when you clean your nose out before bed it is with a tissue and not your finger!! haha!
It is pretty funny how quickly our husbands can come up with this stuff. And so funny, I do the same thing about telling anyone or just the air (if noone is in the room) where I am going. My kids always say,"K..? and you are telling me why??" Fun post! hope you are doing great!

Kara said...

Of course i'm using a kleenex. Most of the time. I use to put my kleenex's under my pillow every night just so I had one near and had to quit that habit fast. There we kleenex's everywhere. Under he bed, at the bottom of the bed, in my clothes. I had that they are my crutch. But what are suspose to wipe with when you need to wipe your nose. A kleenex!!! I'm definately not a nose to your shirt person, or on my hand. That's my Addi.

Chrispy Critter said...

I thought you said they were in your crotch! I wish you could have done my hair! Tell you what, you come see me and i will let you do what ever you want to my hair!

TeaTree Photography said...

Kara,
Is that Britton? WOW! He looks like Addi- He is sooo big.
Looks like life has really been good to you and your family. They look so cute and you sound like you are doing well.
:)

Fackrell Fam said...

Kara, have you tried out the blog book that you can make through some kind of website? WHen you do, let me know what you think of it! Also, you can blow dry my hair anytime--just call me when you are needing some practice and I will be right over!!!!