On Saturday I did a cut and color on a new client that is one of Hayley's friends. As I was blow drying her hair she kept on telling me how much she loves the color and the cut. Over and over again. When it was all finished she took one look and said to me "It looks amazing, I think I'm going to cry." Yay, that made my day. Hayley told me the next day that her husband was constantly complimenting her and telling her how much he loved her hair. That is one of the reasons I love to do hair. There are many, many more, but a day like that helps me know I have done the right thing. Leaving my family a couple days a week and all day Saturday is very difficult, but I know that I am cultivating a talent that I know I have been blessed with and it is all worth while. Thanks for taking a chance on me. You know who you are.
Hayley is one of my most loyal clients, love you sis. This hair do was my doing. She is so freaking cute.






10 comments:
When are you coming to do my hair again??? It looks so good & I don't have to wear the foils in it all the time like that photo :)
I will always be your client..i love my hair and do, well since you've been doing it. Thanks for the countless hot hair do's- I love you!
I'll be ready for a cut soon. You can bet I'll be calling so I can make a trip down.
That is a cute hairdo, I'll have to get your number.
I am so proud of you! YOUR hair looks darling!! I am so sad that you are not doing my hair! I miss you like a crazy lady!!!
P
I'm so happy for you, it's great that you've been able to work this awesome situation into your schedule, especially since you enjoy it so and have such a knack with it!!! Love all the hair-do's, so cute!
I know Kim wishes she lived here for that very reason...
Yea for you!!!!! Good Job!!!! Let's get together.
It was good to see you again! You're so cute!! When you decide to do you know what come look up here! It's better!! :) JK!!
Hayley's hair is cute! You are getting good Kara!!!
I had a guy named Blue cut my hair and it was scary! He did a really good job, but he was fast and there were huge chunks of my hair flying every where. I thought I was going to be sick during the whole thing.
I'm so glad you love what you are doing. It feels good to have something just for you doesn't it?
Xo,
Chelsea
I missed Boston by 4:08!!!! Can you believe it!!!! I am really not upset though. I improved so much and now am so close I know I can get it. So we are not going to boston this year. Let's go to the beach. Where are we going to go?
I totally want to come in so you can play with my hair for up-do's.
Post a Comment