Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yeah it's Birthday week!

I'm so excited for this week. I vowed everday this week I would do something for myself to help me celebrate my big day. The older you get the longer you get to celebrate. (That's what I told Kevin). Yesterday it was a good workout and a healthy shake from the gym's cafe. I'm still thinking about today. Any ideas. My Birthday is on a very special holiday so no one forget. Love you!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

What a great idea! I love stretching out my Bday for a good couple of days. You should go see the new movie Step Up 2 on your Bday/V-day, that's the day it comes out. Maybe tonight you can go get a manicure or pedicure or go buy a new book to read...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sandra said...

Okay Kara, I had no idea you have another friend named Sandra. I clicked to leave a comment and I was freaked out and thought I was really losing it b/c I had no recollection of leaving that comment. LOL!!! Anyway, I agree with your friend Sandra (great names think alike) go get a pedi or mani OR indulge yourself w/ a forbidden treat (what is that candy from London you like by cadbury..FLAKE? go get some of that and eat it all!)
~hugs~
Sandra (Lee) not to be confused w/ the Sandra above. ;)

Kim said...

Go have some yummy Indian food somewhere....I know that is something that you love. I am putting your present in the mail tomorrow, so it might be a few days late! Love ya, happy birthday@

Muriel said...

And mine is four days later! Remember when we used to celebrate together in middle school? I love the idea of celebrating longer as you get older. Maybe I will adopt that theory. I might send the kids to friend's houses so I could do a project around the house that I've been wanting to do. Scrapbooking or playing the guitar comes to mind, but I would probably clean or organize something instead (I'm kind of a freak and I enjoy stuff like that).

miche said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kara!!!
Love your guts...
Truck Chick

Anonymous said...

I hope your birthday week was fun:)

I had a blast at your Party! We should do that more often. LOL!

Chelsea