Wednesday, February 13, 2008
It never fails....
Thank you everyone for your great birthday ideas. It never fails on such a big event for you to wake up to 2 sick kids. One with boogers all over her face and the other pooping out his guts. Oh the joys of motherhood. The thing that is the hardest for me right now is that i've done good over the last two weeks on going to the gym everyday and now I can't get there. No Britta, early AM is not an option. I'll try the at home thing. But isn't it the reason I joined Lifetime. I hated working out at home. Oh well, life goes on. I guess i'll just have to extend the celebrations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I'm right there with you with sick kids. I have two of them myself and I can't get anything done amid the whining. We may be making a trip to the doc for ears that hurt. Hang in there!
I remember your birthday funny because even though I haven't talked or seen you in years every valentines day i remember you and Jill Linnell- funny. I hope it is great. I'm good for lunch Monday or Wednesday next week, that is when i only have one kid, so let me know if either work.
I'm sorry to hear that Kara. Wanna do lunch tomorrow? Or maybe you already have plans since its your actual bday. I say atleast indulge yourself in something today even with sick kids home. Lay in bed for an hour nap :D
Oh man.. I feel for ya. I've had things like that happen plenty of times. My time after the kids go to bed is always something I look forward to, just because it's "me-time" to do with whatever I want; but on a day like today for you, where they've been sick I thoroughly look forward to it. Hopefully you'll get in some good "me-time" tonight, once you get them all tucked away in bed!
Pop some popcorn and watch one of your favorite movies, or go get a little treat whatever your "fix" is right now, get a new magazine to look at, go home & cuddle up while you indulge, or just take a nice long bath.
How's that for idea's of what you can do on a day when your kids are all sick?~
sorry your kids are feeling well! That totally happens to me when I am on a good workout routine. I missed you at Fusion tonight-sorry you had to miss. Hopefully next week-you will love it, so relaxing! Take a break-you deserve it!
Happy Birthday Kara!! I hope you had a magical day! You deserve it.
Love ya!
Can't wait untill friday! What are the details. I promise that if I sleep over I wont wake up with boogers all over my face!
It's okay you can still get back into it, sometimes a break is good...let your body rest a little.
Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment