It's no excuse but my life has been so crazy lately. I miss blogging but have had NO TIME! One week of my apprenticeship is done and I can do a pretty good hair wash. Did soak a lady down her back though. I've been trying to get this new schedule down. I'm gone Monday- Wednesday mornings and then all day Saturday. It hard to get home and then try to be a mom, homemaker, house keeper, wife, and exercise before the day is done.
Thanks everyone who came to my BIRTHDAY PARTY. It was so much fun!!! I appreciate all of you so much. You are amazing friends! I did forget to take pictures. Bad me. I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
What's up??? I didn't know that you had gone to beauty school. Where are you working? It sounds like fun.
I'm glad you ended up having a fun party for your bday!
Kara-you're amazing!! You're a do-it-all Mom!! Sorry I missed the party. You know I love ya!!!
Darn..I was hoping to see pics. Sorry I missed it. :( I can't believe how busy you are..what a woman!
Post a Comment