Saturday, February 9, 2008

Movies, Movies, Movies



I just watched this movie this weekend and loved it! I'm a HUGE Beatles fan. We saw a great cover band on our cruise last year!! So much fun. (Kevin's rolling his eyes.) It all started many years ago when a boyfriend of mine LOVED the Beatles, so got me attached also. I highly recommend it, only thing, a boob shot from the main character. Sorry, please don't think less of me. I added a few songs from The Beatles to my playlist. I might have gotten carried away. Especially 'The Birthday' song. Just to kick off my birthday week. Everyone prepare yourself, it may last two. I love birthdays!
Another great movie I watched this weekend was 'Elizabeth the Golden Age'. It was also one of my favorites. I love time period movies. It fit's in there with Marie Antoinette, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, The Count of Monte Cristo, etc. etc. What are your favorites?

4 comments:

Muriel said...

I had to add the Birthday song to my playlist as well, seeing as we share a birthday week (well ok, sometimes it's in the same week).

rochelle said...

ok we love the same movies! I think I have seen Sense and Sensibility about 10 times. Another fav of mine is Emma. I also loved The Count of Monte Cristo-have you read that book? highly recommend it, it's even better than the movie. Shane actually rented Elizabeth this weekend, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I will have to make time and watch it.

maren out my laundry said...

Huh I haven't heard of this movie. You are the movie queen! I just saw fools gold and suprisingly liked it! It made me want to get out and get a tan!!
I love what dreams may come, the notebook, and pride and prejudice.

D- H - M Welch said...

This movie rocks!! I must say but it is mainly because i am the biggest beatles fan EVER- haha we definately are sisters