Wednesday, January 9, 2008
I so need to post.....
Ok, here is my excuse. I'm just feeling so blah lately. I don't know if it is after holiday tired, emotional stress or what. I have a ton I want to blog and need to put my foot forward. I hope everyone is well. I promise something soon. A shout out to my friend Sandra, thanks for a way fun party last night. I had a blast and am so grateful for our friendship. Hope to see some of those pictures soon. Love ya all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh, I totally know what you mean. I've been going through that until today. It's just the phases we go through.
Yah, we need to get together for a late night movie or something. I would love to borrow that book and speaking of books, do you have the Twilight books? I want to get started on those too. I was way bummed when I got home the other night and realized that I had got up and walked out without that bag of shirts from your house, too.
We just really need to get together. : )
~Hey, I've have been searching high and low for cute scrapbook type free blogger templates and I can't find them anywhere. Where did you get yours and I also love your sister-in-law's and some of your friends. Can you tell me where you're all getting these from?
Kara, so you know how you said that you had a guy that you didn't know comment on your blog? Well, that happened to me on my blog-only it was someone who obviously doesn't speak English very well and I was a little disturbed by it! Go to my blog and look under the Vaccum comments and tell me if you think it is wierd too! I was thinking of putting up a block on mine, but then everyone can't just go to it as easily! What do you think? Also, will you send me the guys picture from New Years Eve? Thanks,
Andrea
Thanks for the shout out Kara! That night was seriously one of my favorites! I FINALLY posted pics on my blog so you need to check out your Beyonce moves. I am too grateful for our friendship, you are the best! Love YA!
Post a Comment