So much has been going on in our life and also the world around us. With sickness plagueing my home, me, Breeze, and Britton. I finally hit the doctor after knowing I had a sinus infection for the last two weeks. I hate paying $15 for a two minute visit for something I already know. Britton has a blown ear drum that makes me feel like such a bad mom. We went last weekend for a fun filled vacation snow mobiling and had a blast. Let's just say, the adults are not always adults and us gals can keep up with the boys. More with that. I feel like the death of Heath Ledger hit me harder than I expected. I feel like it's a tragedy for such a young and very good actor to loose his life. Everytime they show something about him on the T.V. it makes me cry. Nothing in compare, the death of our prophet President Gordan B. Hinkley was almost a calming sense for me because I have prayed all the time since he has expressed his desire to go on that the will of our Father in Heaven may grant him this wish so he may be with his loving wife. He has been such an impact in my life. I know his teachings will bring us closer to an eternity of happiness and love. I have always loved his Be-Attitudes, I hope my own children will live by them as I try to everyday. My favorite quote is "In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
Another thing I've been crying about.... I butched Breeze's hair last night. Actually her dad did. She has been loosing all her baby hair and had very little. My friend Jen recommended shaving it at about a #7. Kev started with a #8, then to a #6. It's so short but more hair. I hate it actually. She lookes like one of my boys with earrings. Oh, I sure do regret it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Kara, I'm so glad you found me, I will send you an email and we should get together. What a gorgeous family.
Kara, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I too love the be-attitudes and that quote of Pres. Hinckleys, but there is comfort in knowing he is where he wanted to be. I am sad for you about Breeze's hair..but maybe it will pay off. :)
Who is Heath Ledger? Don't worry, hair grows back! Love your scalp!
I've heard about that head shaving thing. But I never dared do it. I'm sorry for Breeze's hair. I once used the wrong attachment (well, no attachment) on my husband's hair the night before a big job interview. Still, it grew back. Be glad it wasn't something that couldn't be fixed with a little time.
Just look at it this way, you get a little vacation from doing Breeze's hair!! It will be back in no time, even thicker!!!
I am so sorry about Breeze's hair. Put some cute headbands on that have big bows and flowers and I'm sure she will look cute either way. She's darling as it is, so I'm sure the short hair doesn't take away from that. Sorry you have had a couple of bad days. We need to do a late night girls movie again.
Post a Comment