Thursday, January 10, 2008

Temple Square

About a week before Christmas we got to go with our good friends the Johnsons to Temple Square. We had so much fun at dinner at our favorite family place, Training Table and then to the Temple. This trip we even had the chance, because it wasn't very crowded, to go see the Christus. When I was in college I use to go sit up by the Christus all the time. Especially to just be comfortated and feel the spirit. It was so much fun and the boys had a blast with their friends. There are no pictures of the Johnsons because Emily refused to allow a picture being eight months pregnant. I don't blame her no one gets a picture of me being pregnant.

I do look drunk here, but I had to put it on, it is a cute picture of Bubba.



By the reflection pond



Our family

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Isn't Temple Square one of the coolest places. It's beautiful literally anytime of year. You're family looks really cute and I love your scarf.

miche said...

Oh, I miss Temple Square at Christmas. You just can't duplicate that anywhere else! Love all your pics of the holidays!

Chrispy Critter said...

I love your sunday picture. That is no small task getting everyone to look at the camera! Love your liver!