Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas day



To many fun pictures to document for Christmas day. I finally figured out how to use a slide. Enjoy! We had a great Christmas. We feel so very blessed. Everyone got what they wanted and more. Kevin you spoil me. We spent the morning with my sister Maren and Mom. In the afternoon we went to visit Nanna and see many cousins that we haven't seen for years. Last but not least we had dinner with the Ohlson's and Curtis family. It goes by to fast.

3 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

Your rolls looked beautiful, what were you talking about? Loved the slideshow!

Kim said...

this is just a sisterly comment...what is up with your hair when you were making those rolls??? j/k...love ya and your hair....

Kara said...

thanks Kim for noticing my hair. I had just got out of the shower and remembered I needed to roll out my rolls.