Monday, December 31, 2007

Grandpa Bill 1915-2007




Our life has been really crazy lately because of the holidays then my dad's dad passed away on the 27th of December. Kim's blog pretty much said everything there is to say. Just a few of my memories. My favorite times with my Grandpa was him taking us down to O.C. Tanners on the three wheel bike to play in the fountain. He always played with his grandchildren. I love that my Dad is exactly the same way. He loved all of us very much and worked hard all of his life. What a great example he is to us. I feel very lucky to have been able to see him and say goodbye. I'm so happy he is now with my Grandma Zella.

3 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

What a cute Grandpa! Isn't it great to know where he is and who he is with. To bad we still miss those that have gone before us. Love you!

Holly said...

Kara, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. He sounds pretty special. Love ya!

Muriel said...

Hi Kara, I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Great to know where he is and that he is happy. Just wanted to say hello.