Can't you smell Autumn in the air? I love it!! It seems whenever 'Swiss Days' comes around i'm ready for fall everything. Hot Chocolate, pumpkin bars, (hint, hint Lana), pumpkin lotion, pumpkin shakes, fall decorations, fall clothes. I love Fall. I found this picture of Breeze as I was browsing my pictures and can't believe how much she has grown up over the last year. Alot has changed since then. Especially our kids. Last year at this time my baby sister Hayley was getting ready to get married, now she is expecting her first child. I've lost 17 pounds since then and am working hard for about 15 more. Breeze walks, talks, makes a mess of everywhere she goes. Her favorite over the last week is drawing on the walls, she finds a crayon, marker, or pen no matter if I've hidden them all, and has art work all over our house. Spencer is 9 1/2 now and at excellent student and soccer player. We have soccer at least 3 times a week. Addi is 7 and loves to dance. He is the hip hop king. Everyday he turns on 'Black Eye Peas', or High School musical CD and dances for about an hour. This week he learned the head spin. Britton is still the sweet loving boy he always is. Kev and I can never say "NO" to those big brown eyes. He can now ride a two wheel scooter and is trying a bike. Our house has been up for sale, we built a beautiful new home we love. I saw 'Wicked' in Chicago. I've always wanted to do that. We been on many fun vacations this year. The Carribean, Disneyland, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Chicago, and Snowbird. I do feel very blessed.
A little side note I'm putting up Breeze's Tinker Bell costume on ebay for sale. It's 6-12 months if you know anyone who may be interested let me know. She only wore it for about 10 minutes. It looks brand new.






3 comments:
Great post, Kara....I wish I could come to Swiss Days....that is one of my favorite things about fall. Love it! Buy me something -k-?
Kara, I love autumn too! It's sweater weather. I also have a tinker bell costume about that size. Come to think of it, I have a costume of EVERY Disney princess. (No joke!) Love those girly things!
I hope i have as cute as a family as you have! We have so much fun with you guys...Thanks for being there for us!
Post a Comment