Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I've been tagged! Here it is.......

Jobs I've had:
- My first Job was working at Ice Berg in Draper when I was a sophmore in high school.
- I worked at Soccer Parrot until I gratuated from High School.
- I worked for my Dad at SIMTEC until my mission.
- I worked for my friend Stacie's dad as an orthodontist assistant. Until I had Spencer.
- I worked for my sister-in-laws family in Gardner Village at 'Upon a Shelf'
- I still sell Cookie Lee Jewelry
- Right now I work for my friend Tiffani's company BrideandGroom.com selling web space to vendors

Places I've lived:
- Sandy, Sugar House, Scotland (all over), Holladay, and Herriman

Favorite Foods:
- Turkey dinner, Roast Beef, Steak, burgers, cafe rio salad, Sonic Diet cherry limeade, oreo shakes, treats lots of treats, dove chocolate

Websites I visit:
- my friends and famlies blogs
- Nordstroms, Gap, Ann Taylor Loft, swell, clothes anything
- My bank account
- movie theatre times

Movies I love:
- Pride and Prejudice (both new and old)
- Can't buy me love
- Underworld
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Prizoner of Azagaban
- Emma, Sense and Sensibility
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Sky High
- Peter Pan (not animated version)

Whom I'm Gonna Tag:
- Chelsea
- Sandra
- Kim
- Maren
-

1 comment:

Chrispy Critter said...

I thought you were going to tag me. Maybe I don't get it.