Thursday, September 6, 2007

I've been tagged......

My good friend Chelsea has tagged me for something fun.

The Rules:

“Each person links to the person who tagged them. Then each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

1. I love to go to veg out land. I love to read, I love T.V., I love movies. When I'm stressed or sad these are the things I do. Right now reading two books, can't wait for the fall line up, I've enjoyed the summer stuff. My boys, so you think you can dance, the 4400, and of course watching Supernatural. I don't get to watch the season in the fall because I TiVo to many Thursday things so I catch up on Supernatural in the Summer.

2. Like Chelsea I also get actor crushes. Which brings me to my latest actor crush. Jensen Ackles
He's so freaking cute. Of course there are others, I just watched the flame on kid in 'Fantastic Four', can't remember his name in 'Nanny Diaries'. He is so cute in there. I also love the actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers. He was in Vanity Fair. Bend it like Beckham. So cute.

3. I love sweets. I'm known to have a candy drawer fully stocked always. Even when i'm dieting, which I am always doing, I carry some on hand for those little cravings. I love hot tamales, or cinnamon bears, also sugar babies, and sour watermelons.

4. I want to be a hair stylist. In February I will get to apprentice under my good friend Jen Child. I can't wait for the adventure.

5. I always have a side job. Right now I work for my friend Tiff and their bridal planning website 'UtahBrideandGroom.com' I always love to have a little extra cash.

6. I love music. Any kind except Country. I am always jamming in my car, as I excercise, or when I clean house. I know my kids have taken after me. We love to rock out at home. My new favorite song is 'Big Girls don't cry' by Fergie. It's on my phone.

7. I love Soccer. I love to watch it, play it, you name it. I got hooked on it when I was on my mission in Scotland. Actually highschool. I always dated a soccer player. Yum! But on my mission is where I started to play it. It's really the only sport Kevin and I enjoy to watch on T.V. together. I love that Spencer loves to play it also. He is my competition player and wants to be pro one day. He had the best save this weekend while playing goalie. I'm so proud of him. Parents can dream.

8. I'm a girly girl. I love clothes, hair stuff, accessories. You can never have enough accessories. I love tinker bell, all the princesses. I can't wait for the day when Breeze gets to know them too.

I tag Kim, Maren, Holly, Rochelle, Michelle. I could not figure out the link stuff but their blogs are featured on my site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read! I love learning new things about old friends:)

That guy in Fantatic 4 is soooo freaking cute!

~Chelsea

miche said...

Kara! I just realized that you tagged me on this one. I never read the last line of this. I will get right on that!
Michelle