
I just finished with Harry Potter in three days. I loved it, and will miss it. I was happy, and sad. It was such a good book. I even went to the temple that night and could not stop thinking about. I need to get out of the wizarding world and back to the real world. Now i'm on to the new book from the Twilight series. Yum, Yum. Can't wait to be in Edward and Bella's world. Happy reading.






2 comments:
Just finished Twilight....the beginning was slow, but the end good. I am ready to read New Moon. But first I need to read 6 and 7 of HP. Happy reading!
I absolutley LOVED Harry Potter! What a great book. She totally moves me:) Harry is such a great roll model for children and adults alike. We should all try to be more like him, totally selfless. He cares about everyone - even his enemies.
I'm going to read Twilight next!
Chelsea
Post a Comment