Thursday, August 2, 2007

100 things about me! I encourage all of you to participate.

1. I was born on Valentines day.
2. I'm the oldest child of six kids in my family. I sooo know how Spencer feels.
3. I have 3 boys and 1 girl.
4. I've never broken a bone but have taken a ride in an ambulance to many times to count.
5. I love to clean my kids ears and cut their fingernails and toenail. Of course they hate it.
6. I have one brother who I am so proud of.
7. I love coke
8. I don't drink it very much any more, but still love it!
9. I love candy, especially sugarbabies and hot tamales
10. I love to watch movies. Any kind except scary ones. Especially time period movies. Pride and Predjudice is my favorite.
11. I'm a floutist.
12. I played in the school band in middle school and high school.
13. I took piano lessons for about 12 years and can now only play 'Joseph Smiths first vision' and maybe a handful of of other hymns sort of well. Sorry Mom.
14. I met my husband two days after my mission and was engaged to him 4 1/2 weeks later.
15. We had our first child 11 months after we got married.
16. I served a LDS mission in Scotland, Edinburgh.
17. I dream of going back every single day. No joke! I love that place.
18. I love my dad so much. He has the most amazing spirit.
19. I have alot of friends, and every one of them is my Best Friend.
20. I was historian of my sorority.
21. I never attended the college I was in a sorority at. I still love the U.
22. I love clothes.
23. Jewelry and shoes come in a very close second.
24. I never leave the house with out being all done up.
25. I pick at my belly button. It is something I've done since I was two.
26. I see Addi doing the same thing. Crap! He wasn't suspose to inherit that gene.
27. I had major surgery when I was 16 to remove a tumor the size of a small basket ball on my ovary and lost a tube.
28. I was very accident prone before I went on my mission.
29. I love to snow and water ski.
30. I love to scrapbook with my friends but don't get to do it very often.
31. I wish I lived on a beach. Or at least by one.
32. I will learn to surf before I get too old.
33. I look to my friends for comfort and strength.
34. I love to teach relief society.
35. My nick name is Karabear. Thanks to my high school friend Tree.
36. I expect to much from my oldest. I always want the best for him.
37. I miss my sister Kim so much sometimes it makes me cry.
38. I admire my husband so much for the man, father, and husband he is.
39. I love to travel.
40. I want to see the world.
41. I will do anything Britton asks of me. Just look into those big brown eyes.
42. I love my mother and father inlaw so much.
43. I am thankful for the way they raised their son.
44. I wish so bad I liked to excercise but it is still a chore for me.
45. I love to read.
46. I will read almost everything.
47. I love Vampire movies and books. I'm a little obsessed with them. Buffy the Vampire used to be one of my favorite shows. I share that obsession with my dear friend Chelsea.
48. I dream that I can dance like the kids on 'So you think you can dance'.
49. I love to have a clean house.
50. I love to clean sinks. Give me a scrubbing pad and soft scrub any day.
51. I keep my children very sheltered.
52. I love the smell of perfume.
53. I'm allergic to every animal alive but maybe a frog.
54. I secretly hate cats.
55. I want my children to have all their dreams come true.
56. I love the gospel.
57. I love living in the mountains
58. I always worked for someone I know and love. Connections, Connections.
59. I look at my daughter everyday and love how cute she is.
60. This is taking forever maybe it should be 60 things about me.
61. I hate banannas and peas
62. I love meat! Steak, roast, burgers, you name it I love it.
63. I have passed a couple of kidney stones while I was pregnant.
64. I clench my teeth at night when I'm stressed.
65. I didn't have any cavities until I came home from my mission and had children.
66. I love to be pampered.
67. Kevin gives me a foot rub almost every night.
68. I had my children all c-section
69. I was in labor for Spencer for 18 hours and 15 hours for Addison, but still had to have a c-section in the end.
70. I love fantasy everything.
71. I love disneyland.
72. I have been married for 10 years.
73. One of my closest friend and I have known each other since we were in kindergarten and still see each other once a month for dinner with our college friends. Love you Holly.
74. I am a people pleaser.
75. I am very hard on myself physically and spiritually.
76. I hate the news. I just watch the weather. I never know what is going on in the world.
77. I love autumn. Especially for the clothes.
78. My middle name is Breeze. It's my daughters first name.
79. I love music. Pretty much everything
80. I hate country music.
81. I hate cowboy everything. Wrangler butts do not drive me nuts!
82. I love my Honda Oddsey
83. When Kevin and I were first married I swore I would never drive a mini van. Things sure do change.
84. I'm a bargin shopper for everything. I love a deal.
85. The only thing I buy regular price is clothes for me.
86. I hate cheap shoes.
87. I hate zits.
88. I hate to lay out.
89. I've rolled my car.
90. I love massages.
91. I worry about my loved ones lives all the time.
92. I love my Nana.
93. I love the way Addi dances.
94. I love to sing.
95. I love flowers. To get them, to plant them. They are the most beautiful thing in the world.
96. I saw 'Wicked' in Chicago and loved it!!!
97. I watch 'the Hills'
98. Gilmore girls is my favorite T.V. show. I'm so sad it's over.
99. I am so grateful for my family.
100. I hate ironing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karabear, you did! I'm so glad you didn't stop at 60. Thanks for the cute one about me! Luv ya too!

maren out my laundry said...

I can't stop laughing at "wrangler butts don't drive me nuts" hahahaha this was fun glad you did it so I can be entertained!

Harmony said...

Hi Kara! It was fun to read 100 things about my cuz and see what we have in common (besides relatives :-). I'm glad I found your blog (through Anjuli's). Hope to see you before too long now that we've moved back to Utah.

Chrispy Critter said...

would MY wrangler butt drive you nuts?