Kara, I may have had a blog the longest of any of us, but you have the coolest stuff on yours. LOVE the music and the video. I really want to learn how to do that. Is that like a little juke box at the bottom of your blog? NICE. Love ya! Truck Chick
It's a Breeze is how I want to look at life. It's also my middle name and the name of my daughter. I'm lucky to be the wife of the best husband in the world. Ask anyone. The mother of 4 beautiful children. Three very active boys and a beautiful daughter. Life's a Breeze!
3 comments:
that is hilarous!!! you need to teach me how to do video and music. Are you a nerd or what!! Love your guts!
Chrispy
Kara,
I may have had a blog the longest of any of us, but you have the coolest stuff on yours. LOVE the music and the video. I really want to learn how to do that. Is that like a little juke box at the bottom of your blog? NICE.
Love ya!
Truck Chick
mmmm giardia ;) just kidding!
DAd was telling me about this, she is so dang funny I love that she had to have her shirt off like the boys. so cute!
Post a Comment