
My cute sister Hayley is my first, and one of my most loyal clients. She always let's me try something different. I love her for that. Anything works on her. Here is her HOT new do. LOVE IT!!! She posted this picture on her blog. She is one of my best advertisers. If your up for something new and looking to have a fresh new do for the spring, call SOJO Spa and boutique, 446-0474. I know cheesey but I love a new challenge. On a side note. 2 months left and counting on my apprenticeship. I'm so excited. Love you all. Thanks Hay for being such a great sister.






6 comments:
I am so proud of you! You go girl!
Way cute hair!!! You did a great job! You go girl!
love it, unlease the rockstar!!
You are the bestess friend and sister, on not to mention personal hairstylist! I always love my do... thanks for ALL OF IT! love ya!
I want a cool haircut, too! When are you coming to Iowa? We need you here. Soon. Seriously.
With your scissors.
It's been fun catching up with you a bit on your blog. I miss our days in Provo/Scotland together. Maybe one of these days I'll have to come see you and have you do my hair. That would be fun!
Post a Comment