I know, my sister Kim would say..."These pictures of your family is 7 months old." I know I need to be better at taking pictures. I think I need to find my camera. Anyway.... I wanted to tell my Valentines how much I love and appreciate them. We had an amazing Valentines day. I should say Valentines week, or maybe it was a 8 or 9 day celebration. On Valentines day I took most of the day off and spent it with my family. It was the way I wanted to celebrate my birthday. I had to go in to the salon in the morning to do a haircut that I didn't want to miss out on. On my way out of the salon Jen Clyde stopped me and said, "your not going anywhere, I get to style and dress you today." My cute husband gave me a shopping spree in JChic boutique for my Valentines day gift. It was so fun! After that I went with my kids to see Inkheart and then Tempanyaki. One of our favorite places to eat. It was so much fun and just the day off I needed.
On Monday Kevin surprised me in the evening with a night of friends and Sushi. It's one of my new favorite meals. I can't believe it's only been a couple of months since I have been introduced to that yummy delicatessen. There were many surprises that Kevin put together this year. He went way beyond anything he has ever done. I love him so much and am so thankful for the way he takes care of me and our family. He is so thoughtful in everything he does. So unselfish. He also planned on the Friday before Valentines for him and I to go skiing. It's hard to believe how much both of us love that sport that in the 12 years we have known each other we have never snow skied together. A few of our friends came along with us. It was so much fun.
To top the week off Kevin and I went for his Valentines day gift to the UFC fight, (I know I'm a good wife). First we ate at Typhoon, and then went to the fight. Then we left the fight a little early to catch a late night movie. After we went over to the Hotel Monaco for the night. Just the two of us. It's been awhile since we have had an evening all to ourselves. Just to sleep in and have breakfast together was the break we needed.
Many people are always telling me how lucky I am to have such a good husband. I know it. He is the best man I know. He has always done so many of the little things that I will always love him for. He always jumps up first when the kids need something and he is there. He always helps me clean up after dinner, he'll grab take out on the days I don't want to make dinner with no complaints. He let me have my own time. No questions or complaints. He knows when I need a break, and gives it to me. He is always telling me how much he loves me and how beautiful I am to him. He is an amazing father. We have tackled the job of raising our children together. He is a hands on father in every way. I love you so much Kevin. Thank you for being my Valentine.






4 comments:
Lucky woman! I feel the same way about my hubby...as they say..."Happy Wife, Happy Life!"
Awe, sorry it's me again but I just have to say...he sounds like a keeper!!
7-month old pictures are awesome...then you have a great summer tan :)
What a fun week! You do look really tan in the picture of you and breeze. Cute hair! Sounds like your husband really did awesome this week!
Post a Comment