Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blogging hiatuis


It seems I don't have alot of time on my hands lately. Especially for blogging. The main purpose of this blog was.... 1. A journal. I am terrible about writing in my journal. I have been much better at blogging. 2. It's a way for my family and friends who live out of state to see what we are up to.

I still want to keep blogging, it just may be a bit more simplified.

My apprenticeship is coming to an end. 7 more weeks left. I can't believe how fast time flies. I have been studying and preparing for my cosmetology test everyday. It seems like most of my day is taken up by work and school and kids. Things will be a lot easier here at the Ohlson home when that is done. This is what Breeze has been doing with her dad in the mornings when I am at the salon.



Isn't that the funniest thing. This was Kevin's Christmas gift. If you haven't noticed he is getting a little more chiseled in the chest area since he has been working out twice a week for about 20 minutes. All I have to say is "NO FAIR!!" I go to the gym and work out 4 to 5 times a week and hour or more a time and I have not had such results. Do we expect anything different from a women's body.



He, he, he.... it's the cutest thing ever.



This is when I take a day off at the gym and do a little Yoga at home. She is my shadow.



She is the cutest. She cut her own bangs last week. Surprise, surprise. Doesn't every girl at one time or another cut her hair. I think especially one that watches her mom cut hair all the time. First she blamed it on Britton. I asked Britton, very nicely if he did it and he broke down crying. So mad that I would even ask him. Finally she told her dad later that day that is was her. I had to give her Audry Hepburn bangs. They are cute. I can't wait for them to grow back. Sorry there are no pictures of it. I have not taken very many pictures lately. I will today and post it.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Look at your gritty new background!!! Love it, and I totally love that pic. of Breeze hanging from the bar in the doorway, that is hilarious!!!

Sorry I didn't make it up on Sat. I wasn't able to fit it in and I didn't call you like I said I would.. my BAD. : (

maren out my laundry said...

awwww I love breezie! she is so funny and cute love these pics!!

Chrispy Critter said...

Like mother like daughter! Wait until she starts dating! Can't wait to see you in 1.5 weeks!!!!! :)