Thursday, September 18, 2008
Addison Baptism
We have been waiting for this day just as much as he has. Addi was so lucky to be baptized on his 8th birthday. July 26th. It was a very memorable day for all of us. Thank you to all our family and friends who were able to come. You made it even more special. My favorite part of the day was when Addi was done being baptized and had just finished getting dressed, he ran down the hall to me and jumped into my arms and said, "Mom, I felt the holy ghost. I feel so happy." I'm so grateful he felt the spirit like I did that day. I'm so grateful to have a husband who is worthy to baptize my children and has taught them so much by his own actions. I know Addison will always be a great example to his brothers and sister. He has an amazing spirit about him. We love you Addi.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
He is so dang cute! We wish we could have been there.
Sherrie
Kara, I'm so happy you are posting. What a great day for Addison and I love your dress!!
Post a Comment