I know i'm 34 but I LOVE this show. I started DVRing it over the summer and am now addicted. New season started on Monday. Loved it. It's on the WB. Set your DVR's you know you want to.
It's a Breeze is how I want to look at life. It's also my middle name and the name of my daughter. I'm lucky to be the wife of the best husband in the world. Ask anyone. The mother of 4 beautiful children. Three very active boys and a beautiful daughter. Life's a Breeze!
6 comments:
I miss Gilmore Girls!
And I just started the new 90210. Am I too old if I watched the original??
I know I want to, not to remember to find it when monday gets closer :)
Shh...I've started watching the new 90210!
using the soundtrack to your blog as a background to work tonight... thanks for the tunes!
oh- and I can't wait to see this new 90210 thing!
looks like us in vegas, minus the men!
Post a Comment