
Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memeory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories






18 comments:
The first memory that came to my mind was DDR up at Chapman's cabin. Dang girl you are GOOD!!!!!
Wow where to start, i have many memories where you helped me be stronger than i thought i could be..ya there were all those times in college with boys and money but the ones that really stick out are; my baptism- the huge hug i got from you right afterwards,heading to the east coast- you gave me a little push the whole time:) after i went to the temple for the first time- and your one of the first people i remember hearing in the room after my brain surgery...thank you for being such an amazing strength and always a good friend-what would i do with out you?love ya sis.
Taylor says~ He remembers spying on you and John making out in his car(RX 7)
Sherrie says~ Driving to San Diego when Taylor came home from deployment. I remember the 1st time I hung out with you guys, it was the 4th of July when Tay got back from his 1st deployment. Spencer was just a baby.
I remember going to the Gateway with the kids. Having a party at your house with other couples from the neighborhood. You were pregnant and ended up going to bed early. Everyone else stayed without you and hung out. You are so fun! What happened? We should do something again soon!!
Where should I begin? C.I.? Mooning you? Laughing, crying, eating Carmeled Apples, Vegas, Gamma Xi, the first monday of EVERY month for the last 15 years!! You are in most of my favorite memories! I love your guts and am already missing you!! Love you!
P
fun game....probably one that I can think of is when you came down to visit Kim at Snow. We had a blast with you that weekend!
I remember the 1st time we went to a beach in Calif. Solona beach it was about 30 min before sundown
You ran out into the surf. The waves knocked you flat. You were in regular cloths so mom let you take off your cloths down to your shorts and run back out. You had no fear of the ocean. You couldn't have been more than 3 that summer, you fell in love with the ocean.
We use to tie our jumpropes to the railing upstairs and sing Donny and Marie Osmond songs. You always had to be Marie and I was Donny...
'I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll'
Why did I always have to be Donny?????
Because you always had short hair, I'm for sure a little bit rock and roll, you more country....
OKAY, it was so hard to think if which memory I wanted to share but as we were driving home from Bear Lake this weekend, we passed Echo Reservoir and I was reminded how you crashed waterskiing and messed up your knee so Andy Driggs & I drove you home so you could see a doctor. Your crash wasn't fun but the rest of that trip was a blast.
Kara! What a great idea!! Since you challenged me...I had to do it, even though I hardly know you! BUT...what I do know is that the first time I met you I knew I wanted to be friends with you! You are so sweet and so complimentary of me every time I see you! You are gorgeous, and have the cutest kids....those are my "memories" of you!
I just made your JUNO cd....I will get it to you as soon as I see Jen!!
Kadie
One of the first ones that comes to mind is the first time we sluffed school together. We were in the 7th grade and it was me, you and Jenny Gunn. We were so scared about getting caught by Mr. Johnson so we ran as fast as we could through the parking lot an into the neighborhoods across the street. Then we walked around making up what we would say if we got caught.
I had to leave another one because I am sure you do not remember this. Again the 7th grade and you pantsed me in the hall. Of course I was mortified. I'm sure there was a boy I liked in close proximity. This is making me want to go through my box of middle school pictures!
I totally remember the sluffing incident but not the pantsing. I'm sure I did it. We were crazy back then. Who was Jenny Gunn? I cannot place that person.
I don't know why the name has stuck with me. I lost track of her after middle school. I'll have to look in our yearbooks to see if she went to high school with us. Another name I remember from that day is Tiffany Candelario.
I remember fourth year girls camp, when all of the summiteers in the stake got to camp together and we made up that stupid jig to MC Hammer and did it over and over and over again...that was a fun year at camp.
I remember moving in on what was once a very "cool" street and meeting this very sweet person..we did have some really great baby showers and fun talks! Miss that!!!
You are still on the street, but I would consider your home the only "cool thing left! GOOD, Cuz all those really BORING people need you and your wonderfully, beautiful self.
:) Tootles!
First of all, I remember Holly's memory even though I wasn't there! I didn't know you, but I knew Andy and he LOVED rescuing you and LOVED spending time with you. He told me all about it :-)
Ok - for my memory - I've been thinking about which one to share for a few days...
I remember when we had a Gamma Xi night at my house, something at the end of my first year, and you announced that you were going on a mission! I was SO SAD. I cried for days because I thought I was losing you as a friend. So far, no one I had known who went on a mission had come back and started where we had left off (mostly dumb boys.) Well, here we are, more than a decade later - I didn't lose you as a friend after all. I'm SO glad. I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment