Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Mamma Mia!
I went and saw Mamma Mia late last night and was singing and dancing though the entire movie. I so need to get the soundtrack. Thanks Em for going with me. The only negative thing I would say is Pierce Brosnan was cheesy singing. SOOOOO tacky. Go see it everyone! I had to add a little 'Abba' to my play list to get you in the mood. Enjoy! If you want someone to go with you let me know I will totally go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I was just thinking the other day that I need to download some ABBA into my itunes. You always have the best time no matter what you are doing... love ya!
I have had the soundtrack for a few years and I love it. It's great cleaning/working out music.
This is Sherrie not Taylor (obviously,he does not clean house, haha)
Can you believe Trev went with me? I didn't tell him where we going until the last possible moment!! I loved it (all but Pierce Brosnan). The play was better though!
HeyGirl! Cute cute blog! You look great! I got your info off facebook! That thing is awesome! Hope you are doing great!
So AWKWARD! (Pierce Brosnan singing) But I loved it too!
Post a Comment