The start of an amazing vacation. We went up to the Tetons to ride horses. This was the only thing that Britton and Breeze have been begging us to do for the past two months. I always say, "when we get to Jackson Hole." They loved every minute of it. I think my cousins have horses, I might need to beg them for some riding time, because now she wants a horse.
Britton on his horse Hammer
Spencer, Addi, and Kevin
Aunt Debbie
We alway take the boat over on Jenny Lake to hike the falls
The girls of the Ohlson Family
The Ohlson Family Grandkids
Breeze and Dad up at the falls
Britton crashed after the hike
More to come...................






2 comments:
How fun! I want to go there.
Don't you just love the Jackson Hole scene. It's awesome!!! What a fun family trip. We need to take our kids up there and to Yellowstone. Maybe next year..
Post a Comment