Monday, July 14, 2008

Potty training



Over the last couple of weeks Breeze has been waking up dry in her diaper and would go on the potty in the morning, so we decided to train her. It only took about a week and a half. She had a more difficult time with the "big one". (gross!) She would leave me prizes in her room, in her underwear, once even on the dresser. I know totally GROSS! But we promised her a Snow White doll and other presents that she could have if she would just go on the potty. I decorated her bathroom full of prizes only if she did big job. Finally the day before we left on vacation she did it, only because I made her run around naked all day so she would have no where else to go. She loved that! That girl loves being naked. We had many experiences over the next week in gross rest stops, restaurant bathrooms, (why did I do this. I hate public restrooms they can't help but touch the toilet.) Even in a Out House which she loved looking down the hole. I'm just so glad that our last child is finally potty trained. I love no diapers!

7 comments:

maren out my laundry said...

yay for breeze!!! love the nakie bum, i still think its so funny that day she answered the door naked and all. Love it! Good job Breezie girl!

Sandra said...

YEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!! That calls for a serious celebration! Hee hee hee..

Sherrie said...

I LOVE that pictue!

Chrispy Critter said...

Congrats! That is one of the cutest bums I have ever seen! Sure missed you Friday! Hope you feel better!

Wendy Wells said...

Do you want to come and potty train one more?? Since you're so good at it!!

Kim said...

Surprises are on the way for Breeze! Way to go!

LoriT said...

Kara,
You probably only met me once or twice, but I worked with Kevin at GE and am a BIG admirer of your darling family. These pictures of Breeze will undoubtedly serve you well--priceless blackmail material. I especially love the last "cheek" shot.

As a mom currently trying to potty train my 2 1/2 yr old before our new baby arrives in 2 months, I appreciate you sharing your experience. :)

Lori Tolbert
http://www.tolberts.org/lori