Monday, June 2, 2008

Newport Beach

Still trying to catch up on blogging. This is from our vacation in April. Just a few more pictures of our family with the Carter Family in Newport Beach. Thank you Marianne and Ryan for being such wonderful hosts and giving us a great tour of Newport Beach. We had a blast. My kids love the beach. Breeze was completely covered from head to toe in sand and loving every minute of it. It was especially warm that day. 85 degrees. It was great to get away to a place with sun and heat.



Breeze and Caroline



Spencer, he is soooo white. He got that from my side of the family, you should see my brother, PASTY! Love ya Tay.



Britton having the time of his life



The Carter girls LOVE Addi, who doesn't. He is the friendliest most outgoing person. So nice to everyone. I think this is the third time he was buried.

3 comments:

Muriel said...

Fun pictures! The beach sounds so fun right now. My parents lived in Newport for two years. We loved to visit. We're mad at them for moving to Nashville.

britta said...

I am not trying to make you jealous, we really missed you guys!!! How was Snowbird? Sorry I realize I never got back to you. Thanks for the invite it just didn't work out for us that day.

maren out my laundry said...

looks like fun! Glad you got some warm weather for the beach. I love the last pic, Addi is the best kid!