Thank you for all the visits from Grandma and Grandpa Ohlson, Hay and D, Piper and boys, Maren, Kirsten and friends, and the Chapman family. We had a blast with you. Come again next year.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Snowbird for the Memorial Day Week
Not weekend. We spent a wonderful, nice weather, and cold weather, week up at Snowbird over Memorial Day. This has been a family tradition since I was 5 years old. Two years ago we bought my parents week up at Iron Blossom. We look forward to it every year. The vacation where we don't have to do anything. We spent a week of swimming, going on walks, watching movies, staying up late, sleeping in, reading books, taking naps, playing games, and ping pong in the game room. It was a much needed getaway and we loved every minute of it. I was going to go skiing but never got around to it. There hasn't been that much snow up there since the year I went on my mission and we skied on July 4th 1995. We were sad to go. The only bad thing up there was Breeze contracted the 'Hand, Foot, and Mouth virus' and was miserable because of the cankers in her mouth. She only passed it on to Spencer and his only lasted a couple of days.
Thank you for all the visits from Grandma and Grandpa Ohlson, Hay and D, Piper and boys, Maren, Kirsten and friends, and the Chapman family. We had a blast with you. Come again next year.



Thank you for all the visits from Grandma and Grandpa Ohlson, Hay and D, Piper and boys, Maren, Kirsten and friends, and the Chapman family. We had a blast with you. Come again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Kara - your blog is too cute! I accidentally found it and I haven't talked to you for a long time. How are ya??
This sound like MY kind of vacation! I'm so jealous. You have such an adorable family Kare Bear. Love you!
Man, that sounds like it might very well be the best vacation of the whole year. I love that it's just to completely relax and do WHATEVER...
Post a Comment