My "little" brother has been here with his family over the last week. We have been having some fun activities together as a family and with just me and my kids. Here are some pictures from our barbeque and of the kids playing at the splash park. I feel so lucky to have such a great relationship with my sisters and brother. Thanks Tay for taking time out for us. We had a blast!

The 'kids' minus of course Kim, with mom and dad

Piper, Hayley, Me, Maren, and Taylor. We miss you Kim.

Breeze, Addi, and Mackay at the splash park

Addison and Mackay

Big Mac being splashed
3 comments:
I have a love/hate relationship with these pictures...love them and the people in them....but HATE that my kids aren't there playing with their cousins....and I'm not in the picture....waaaaaa!
Looks like tons of fun! It's cute to see your whole family together like that, except for the fact that Kim's missing.. : (
Is that little water splash park close to where you live? My kids love those.
Cute pictures of the Burton Fam!!! I actually saw your sister-in-law at Training Table a few weeks ago. She must have been there with her family. Glad you guys got a good visit.
Post a Comment